Friday, May 5, 2017

Stampingbella Lacey has a letter



Hi There

Thanks for joining me for my card in Bizzy Becs Anything goes challenge for this month.
As mothers day is just around the corner I thought I would share with you the card I made for my Mum.





I love this new Stampingbella Tiny Townie stamp, Lacey Has a letter.

I have coloured the image with Copic Markers and I will say the folds were challenging but
worth the effort.

As you may of seen my cards are really simple layering. For me Its all about the colouring.


Supplies used:
Stampingbella -Tiny Townie Lacey has a letter Stamp
Memory Box- Elliana Background Die
Memory Box- Cross Stitched Frame Borders Die
Memory Box - Cupid Heart Die
Lawn Fawn- Happy -Everything Stamp
Lawn Fawn Happy -Everything Die

Drop in To Bizzy Becs on line store you can still save with 25% off every pre order for this month!


Thanks again see you next time

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment