Tuesday, November 22, 2016

sooooo I've been busy

I really can't believe that we are well into the "end of the year" and the Christmas decorations are out.
November is all but over now 


 before we know it we will be rushing into getting ready for the holiday season.



I've been drawing like mad and messing around with watercolour so I thought I would share this with you for something a bit different. 



These Drawings are from my Jane Davenport Vitamin Sea online class.





This is my cover image






I have used mainly watercolours and I love the Schmincke ones, but I have been using some of the golden Qor Watercolours too as they have some super "bright" colours.

Thanks for Dropping by to have a look. Drop in again and I will share with you  more pages of the journal.


Mandy x







No comments:

Post a Comment