Wednesday, September 7, 2016

mouse and flower


Hi there everyone. I'm so sorry this post took a few days to hit my blog.....
It's been really crazy here.

I hope you all had a great Fathers Day with your loved ones.


I am sharing with you a sweet little mouse stamp that I have coloured in with Copic markers.






T create this look I have sponged the background with distress inks and layered the tangle wood frame die cut over the top.

I am really pleased how this turned out. I hope you like it too.

Pop into Bizzy Becs online store where you can pre-order these and many more 
delightful supplies.

Bec also has some terrific new items,for a limited time, in "Becs choice"



Supplies used:
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio - Mouse and Flower
Penny Black - Sweet wishes
Dies: Memory Box -Tanglewood Frame and
      Cross Stitched Borders
Distress ink Pads: Wild Honey and Squeezed Lemonade 

Thanks for stopping by
Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment