Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yummy! yummy! Scrapware!

Anyone who knows me will understand my crazy art pursuit, and how much I love off the page projects.
So you can imagine my excitement when I unpacked this months DT kit from Scraptivate. Yay! Lots of fantastic new goodies from Scrapware. I love the new house shadow box.



The mini rosettes have been made using the Tim Holtz Alterations paper rosette die and the new collections tissue paper, all I've done is cut down the rosette strip before folding it up.




I have mounted the rosettes on die cut flowers and glued a little pearl bead in the centre.




The number 17 is from the Tim Holtz idea-ology range, Plaquettes , and attached with the long fasterners  that are included in the pack.



The paper used to cover the entire house are a variety from Bo Bunny, I have distressed them with ' both gesso and paint.

The Street lamp , gate, leaves, Fleur-de-lis and lettering are all from Scrapware.
I have trimmed the house with german scrap and gauze, both have been inked a little so that they aren't too white.

Drop into Scraptivate and have a look at the new collection of Scrapware, collections and Tim Holtz.  They are fantastic!


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment